Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The First One

It's been a while since I've decided to start a blog. But I'd been missing the crucial impuls to do so. Last few weeks I had plenty of time for thinking and I realized that I should finally put my ideas/memories/impressions "on the paper".
I'd like to write mainly about sports. My loved ones like cycling, footbal, skiing or tennis as well as other ones if there will be anything to say.
I will also post experiencies from my everyday life (I'm actually not into these kinds of blogs, the diary-like-ones but I'll try to write down everything interesting).
Majority of blogs (asociated with big news servers) usually contains topics like politics, society problems and issues, situation in (I-don't-know-which) country etc. To be honest I don't mind these things. Or I do mind them so little that for me they are not worth blogging. But maybe there will appear something from this "category" if there is a strong reason, I don't know what I'll be thinking of the next minute. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment